TELL US HOW GOLFPASS VIDEOS HELP IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND BE ONE OF 3 LUCKY WINNERS TO RECEIVE A HOUSE OF GOLF GIFT VOUCHER!
Terms and Conditions
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. This Competition (the “Competition”) is conducted by GOLFPASS, a trading name of GOLFNOW, LLC (ABN 31 890 543 427) of Level 32, 580 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia, telephone number: 1300 348 019 (“Promoter”). The Prize is being sponsored by House of Golf (“Sponsor”).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and all rules (“T&Cs”). If you submit an entry, or read the T&Cs and thereafter take any steps howsoever with respect to submitting an entry, or otherwise participate in this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
3. The Competition is only open to eligible entrants being individuals who are permanent residents of Australia (the “Entrants”). The Competition is not open to officers, directors, management or employees of the Promoter or Sponsor or an employee of any related corporations or agencies of the Promoter or Sponsor or any other company or person associated with the Promoter or Sponsor, including family members.
4. The Competition commences at 1:00 pm AEST on 6 August 2020 and ends at 1:00 pm AEST on 23 August 2020 (“Competition Period”).
5. Entries must be received by 1:00pm AEST 23 August 2020.[SJ(1] The time of entry will in each case be the time an online entry is received. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, Entrants must:
a) access the promotional website during the Competition Period located on the GOLFPASS website here: https://www.golfpass.com.au/house-of-golf-review-and-win.
b) enter details into the entry form as requested and submit the fully completed entry form during the Competition Period. For an entry to be valid, an Entrant must as a minimum fill in the question “How GOLFPASS videos have helped improve your game in less than 250 words” (“Skill Question”) and enter his or her name and valid email address before submitting the entry form (“Valid Entry”).
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. The criteria for judging will be based on, among other things, originality, creative merit and relevance of the Skill Question answered by each Entrant (“Judging Criteria”). The Skill Question for each Entrant will be judges by a panel of three (3) judges, who are all representatives of the Promoter (“Judges”).
8. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Competition Period.
9. Costs associated with accessing promotional website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
10. There are three (3) Prizes to be won in this Competition (“Winners”).
a) The First Place Winner will receive a $4,000.00 AUD (four thousand dollar) voucher to be redeemable at House of Golf;
b) The Second Place Winner will receive a $2,000.00 AUD (two thousand dollar) voucher to be redeemable at House of Golf; and
c) The Third Place Winner will receive a $1,000.00 AUD (one thousand dollar) voucher to be redeemable at House of Golf (collectively, (“Prizes”).
11. The total prize pool value is $7,000 AUD.
12. The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
13. Further information on redemption will be provided by the Promoter to the Winner.
WINNER AND AWARDING OF PRIZE
14. Three (3) Winners will be judged from all Valid Entries received within the Competition Period, by the Judges at GOLFNOW (International HQ), City Quays 1, 7 Clarendon Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3BG according to the Judging Criteria. All decisions of the Judges are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Winners may be announced on https://www.golfpass.com.au/house-of-golf-review-and-win after 1:00 pm AEST on XXXXXXXX 2020. The Winners will be notified after 1:00 pm AEST on XXXXXX 2020 directly using the contact details provided in the Survey (“[SJ(2] Winner Notification”).
16. If the Promoter is unable to make contact with the Winners within twenty four (24) hours of the Promoter giving the Winner Notification, the Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be re-awarded to the next best Valid Entry.
17. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter or the Sponsor, the Promoter’s or Sponsor’s agents for the Competition for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a Winner from winning a Prize.
20. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any Entrant; or
b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
21. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prize (or a part of any Prize) it (including the Sponsor) shall not:
a) be liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage (including costs, loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
22. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these T&Cs limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and/or the Sponsor (including its respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Sponsor;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these T&Cs;
e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or
f) use of or taking of the Prize.
DATA & PRIVACY
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this Competition but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
27. The Competition and these T&Cs are governed by the laws in force the laws of each of the relevant State authorities. Each Entrant hereby submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each of the relevant state, for the resolution of any issue, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with the Competition and these T&Cs.
[SJ(1]Karen – confirm these dates are acceptable. If there are any changes to the competition period, please feel free to adjust these prior to the competition live date.
[SJ(2]Karen – please add the dates winners will be announced and notified